Easy Mushroom Shashlik Recipe
- 10-12 large Mushrooms
- Onions 1 1/2 inch pieces layers separated 2 medium
- Red bellpeper 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Hung yogurt 1/2 cup
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), crushed 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 teaspoons
Mix together hung yogurt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt and mix well.
String them onto skewers in the following order – red bellpeper, mushroom, Onion repeat this once.
Place them on the barbecue and roast, basting with oil in between. Rotate the skewers a few times
Recipe : Cooking From D Heart